Sunday, October 29, 2006

Let the countdown begin

Wow...Only eight more days till the first game. I am probably more excited than Matt. There's always a ton of stuff to do in the week leading up to his first game. This one is a little more unique because he has a game Tuesday and then turns around and goes right to LA for a tournament that weekend. It's going to be a hectic week next week. OK, for the next seven months. :)

Diana is going to be a Bunny for Halloween. I am going to take her to a Harvest Festival at the school across the street and then we are going trick or treating when Matt gets home from practice. Hopefully she doesn't spit up on anyone like she did last year.

I am going to take tons of photos, so make sure to check twopeas by the end of the week. I will try to put some on the blog too. We'll see if I can figure that out. :)

No comments: