Friday, February 02, 2007

I hate losing

We lost to Contra Costa. They were just better, but the girls fought hard and gave it all they had. I was very proud, but I hate losing.

There was a big crowd, all three papers covered it and there were a lot of recruits there. We have four games left now and have to win them all to get a playoff spot. Cross those fingers!

Matt and I are headed to LA this weekend. Oops, I hope Kate doesn't read this. :) Oh well. Surprise!

Oh, in addition to being able to signal for three pointers, Diana can almost get the form down when you ask her to shoot free throws. It's hilarious! Matt taught her the correct shooting form the other night. I am pretty sure he did the same thing with Ryan when he was Diana's age. Look where it got him, he's got a sweet shot! :) Hi Ryan!

No comments: