Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Fourth!

Wow...Once again, I am a slacker and haven't posted for months and months. I am not even going to try to catchup (chances are, we've talked since I last posted). I am going to start posting photos here though.

Fourth of July was good. Angela had to work, but we all went as a family (plus Debbie, yay!) to the parade in Fairfield. You can visit TwoPeas to see some parade photos that Angela took and also some photos she took of fireworks that night from the top of her office building! :)

Diana got her first hair trim this morning. We went to the lady who has cut Angela's hair since she was a pre-teen and Diana did wonderful. She sat in the chair and it only took 10 minutes. I think once we told her that she was getting her hair cut so she wouldn't have to shoo it out of her face with her hands anymore, she totally understood that she wanted to have her hair cut! :)

I will post some more as the summer goes on. It's too hot to go outside (100-plus today) so I will be on the computer a lot!

No comments: