Thursday, May 08, 2008

All Better!

Diana seems to be all better!
She went to school on Wednesday with a big smile on her face and seems to be so glad to be feeling better. I got off work early to go pick her up and when we finally got home after running an errand, she came up to me and said "Mommy, eat." So glad that she finally has her appetite back. We are taking it slow still with the food she eats but she's got her energy back that's for sure.

And she's talking more than ever too! I was packing last night for our trip to Vegas and she said "Di-Ana Borchert come?" I also taught her to say "Dos Vedanya" (I hope I spelled that right) thanks to Grandpa D, who wants to teach her Russian on top of the English and Spanish she's already learning. She said it pretty good.

Anyway, we are very glad to be back to a healthy family. Thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

Good to hear she is feeling better. We have been battling sickness here too. Cambree and Brody both caught bad chest infections to go along with the ear infections, so it has been a long week. Brody hasn't eaten hardly at all, which worries me the most. Cambree is such a good eater that she still manages a little food thank goodness. Have fun in Vegas.