Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay it Forward

How it works:The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive a free photo session from me to be used by the end of this year as a gift from me. UPDATE: Please keep in mind that this gift covers the sitting fee only. I will offer all the photos from our shoot to you on a CD for a small fee.
The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions).
Then come back and let me know that you are going to play. Then sit back and wait to see if you are one of the lucky winners. I can't wait to see who I am going to be taking photos of!
It's THAT easy!
Remember, only the FIRST THREE comments will qualify.

Good luck!

3 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

I don't want this to count for the contest but I just wanted to say that this is a great idea!!! I hope you get some subjects to take pictures of!!!!

Stefanie K. said...

I promise to think of soooomething to pay forward and put it up on my blog. For now, i can't think of anything anyone would want from me...cupcakes maybe? I'm open for suggestions...

That said, ever since seeing the TTD sesh you did with M after her wedding, I've been interested in setting something up with ya. :)

Orshi said...

What a great idea! I however haven't a clue what to pay forward, and with a baby on the way I'm not sure I can realistically participate... so I'm willing to pass on my potential spot to the fourth comment... :)