Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camp Gramma V

Diana spent three days last weekend with my mom at what she affectionately called "Camp Gramma V." I am hoping that it's the first of what will be an annual thing. Diana had a ton of fun swimming, playing marching band around my mom's house, cooking, doing dishes, cleaning and just playing, playing, playing.
After the first day when my mom took Diana to Train Town in Sonoma, attended Story Time at the Fairfield Library and fed the ducks at the community center, they decided to scale down the amount of activities and stayed inside the rest of the weekend. Diana actually fell asleep on the way TO Train Town on Friday afternoon which just goes to show you what a weekend with Gramma V is like.
I am going to have Gramma V do a guest blog when she gets back from her vacation and post some of the photos that she took. There are many other details that I would rather have her tell.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Michelle MGD said...

Camp Gramma V was very fun. I crashed it Saturday evening! Gramma V took LOADS of pictures so I can't wait to see what she has to share. Although, she might not know how to blog!