Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fun game..Tag you're it!

(I saw this on my friend Amy's blog and thought it was cute.)
Come out, come out, wherever you are! Let's reminisce!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have fun! Make it a good one and not an embarassing one, please!

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Ok, I don't know if you remember this, but I still think about it on occasion. When I was a Senior and on the swim team for the first time. Cindy thought it would be good for me to swim a varsity relay with you, and I can't remember who else. All I know is I swam the backstroke, did my flip turn, missed touching the wall with my feet, and disqualified our relay because Cindy told the judges. That was awful. I also recall our many lunch meetings, you were such a nice person, that is something that always stood out in my mind and still does.

Michelle MGD said...

I'm supposed to come up with one memory out of 29 years?

One thing I think about often is being in the back of the blue pickup truck with the campershell and playing games in the back while waiting for dad to finish a race. I also remember sleeping back there on the way home. It had that removeable shelf thing, remember that? It was always fun to just have kid time back there without the parentals getting in our way!