Monday, January 15, 2007

Ordered a new lens

I ordered my new lens for my digital camera last night. I have no idea when it is coming, but I am really excited to use it when it does eventually get here. I just hope that it gets here before basketball season is over. Otherwise, it's almost a waste and I will have to wait so very long to get the real purpose of it.

Matt has two games this week. I actually get to go to the game on Wednesday. They play Mendocino...all these games are big games. I just like to see the girls compete, they are good kids.

Diana is busy as ever. The girl is non-stop! I like to think that watching her inspires me to play with her and try to get some exercise keeping her entertained, but she wears me out some days. We will go for our walk tomorrow after lunch. It's only supposed to get up to 50 degrees as the high, but sunny, so we'll go out for 40 minutes, go to the park and then back home for a little TV and then a nap.

We are going to help Matt recruit tomorrow night - Vanden vs. Rodriguez. He needs to get these four girls from Vanden. Two of them are pretty sure they are coming, but the other two are not for sure yet. Cross your fingers, they are really good.

No comments: