Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stack me up!

Big news of the day: Diana stacked eight square blocks today all by herself. She did it on the living room table and just kept going back for more until she couldn't reach the top anymore. She was EXTREMELY proud of herself and we exchanged high fives after six, seven and eight! Then, she celebrated by knocking them down.
I am going to be proud mom and mention that just the other day I was reading in the "What to expect" book that kids her age are supposed to stack four or five blocks! I know it doesn't really matter, but eight!!!! She was reaching way up there! The best part was the pride she had in herself. To see a 19-month-old beam like that was a great feeling for me!

Matt won again tonight. 14-12 and 5-1 in conference. Eagerly awaiting the rematch with Contra Costa but have one more game next week before that one. Go Falcons!

No comments: