Saturday, January 20, 2007

Warming up

Finally, back to good ole California sunshine. Matt, Diana and I had a picnic at the park this afternoon before I went to work. Diana went down the slide (she loves the slide) and walked around on the bark. She likes to pick up the bark and put it in this little crane toy they have at the park. She loves to get dirty!

Back to the slide thing. I put her on it last week after our walk and she just kept asking me to put her on it. I sit her at the top and she slides right on down by herself and laughs. Keep in mind that it's a small slide. I am taller than the slide so it's not like she is on it forever. She can't get enough though!

I got my new lens last night. I used it a little this morning, but I can't wait to use it on Matt's games. It's teenie tiny! Small lens, lots of power!

Matt starts school on Monday...No more reading the paper in bed in the morning for him! It's been fun the last month because I go get Diana and bring her in so she can "read" the paper with Daddy in bed for a couple minutes before breakfast. She might be kinda sad about that. Summer will be here before she knows it and she can have her newspaper time again!

No comments: