Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is not easy!

It's hard keeping up with this blog! I apologize to the family for not keeping you updated on our lives. Matt's season is in full swing (games twice a week, recruiting on the other days), my business is extremely busy and Diana is just busy! Oh yeah, and I am working while Matt is on semester break. How do I get into that community college scene?

Matt's team is 1-1 in conference, 10-12 overall. We lost to Contra Costa tonight. Bummer. It was ugly...Actually, I can't say that because I wasn't there. But Matt didn't offer any quotes to the local newspaper (won't say which one) so we'll never know. :P

Diana did the funniest thing today. We were playing in her playroom waiting for Jill to come and I was sitting on the floor shooting baskets. She went to look for her mini-USF basketball, found it and asked me to shoot with it. (For some reason, she likes me to shoot with the little one rather than the ball the hoop came with. Maybe she thinks I need all the help I can get).

Anyway, I asked her to give the mini basketball to Franny (her Cabbage Patch doll) and let her shoot with it. She looked at me a second, walked over to Franny, picked her by her hair (caveman style), touched the ball to Franny's hand and then walked over to the hoop and tried to shoot it. She did it twice more and I just laughed so hard.

She also knows how to put up one finger when you ask her how old she is. Thanks to Matt's persistance on that one!

No comments: