Sunday, August 03, 2008

What I did this weekend

I have been bugging my sister since before she got married to let me take some "Trash the Dress" photos of her after her wedding. She was very hesitant prior to the wedding -- "I love my dress, I don't want to trash it!"

My solution was to take some post-wedding photos that just gave her and Chris a change of scenery in their photo album. (Really, more than anything, this was a chance for me to practice taking portraits). She agreed to the post-wedding session, but due to an unforseen problem with her wedding dress, she had to wear mine, which has been in the closet since August 4, 2002. It worked though. Here's a teaser. Click on my SmugMug link to the left for more.

(I also shot a family of five at Lagoon Valley Park on Sunday, so check out my SmugMug to see their beautiful faces as well. Thanks so much to the Capoot Family for letting me spend an hour with you!)


1 comment:

Michelle MGD said...

I love how you got Chris' ring the picture. Great work sister. I love them.