Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I don't believe in saying Merry Christmas to people I don't know well so on my e-mail signature at work, it says Happy Holidays. I don't want to offend anyone and I don't want to hear "Oh, I don't celebrate Christmas because of my religion." But on my blog, I can do whatever I want. And I don't think there is anyone who reads this who doesn't celebrate Christmas.
Here are a few pictures leading up to a Very Borchert Christmas...Enjoy and Happy Holidays! :)
Diana helped Matt make gingerbread men...


Then helped him finish off the leftover dough when there wasn't enough to make a complete gingerbread man...



Matt made plenty of goodies for the holidays. Yes, those are Oreo Balls. All good, all the time. Want the recipe? E-mail me.



Uncle Chris and Au Bob helped decorate cookies. If you read Michelle's blog, you saw that she called it "slave labor"...that was not the case at all.



And finally, there's the annual trip to Candy Cane Lane to see all the awesome lights!



The holidays are off to a great start!

No comments: