Monday, April 13, 2009

THE project



It's coming along. This picture is not indicative of how the room is coming along. It's a mess I know. This was about a week ago and I didn't want to leave out any steps because I promised to give a blow-by-blow. Plus, I saw my brother-in-law for the first time in forever last weekend and he politely reminded me that I hadn't put up a recent picture of THE project. He walked into the room and said, "Whoa! What happened in here?" He was expecting a disaster and it wasn't that bad.
The photo below is the room as of today. Mostly, I just have some cleaning up to do and then we can start bringing in the changing table and moving some other things around. You can't see the closet from these pictures, but I did some work on that as well. We, er, I am going to have quite a garage sale in June.

1 comment:

Michelle MGD said...

Good work on the room! It will get there!