Monday, April 27, 2009

THE project...no pic though

I have been working diligently on the office/baby room. I have thrown stuff away, re-organized spaces and made a very large garage sale pile. I am motivating myself by remembering the show "Clean Sweep" on TLC which I watched religiously while I was on maternity leave with Diana. I love that show! I don't have any pictures to share tonight because I have been working on taking over the Solano blog for Matt and exercising. My brother in law and father in law (no relation) are pressuring me to put a photo of the room on the blog because I don't think they believe I have been working on it. Trust me, I have. I sucked it up and put all my purses in a storage bin. It's just waiting to be moved down to the garage (which Matt has to do because it's too heavy).
A few Christmases ago my dad gave me a series of four black and white pictures of him and my mom at a masters swim meet three years before I was born. I have always been in love with those photos and I had Matt put it up in the house this weekend. Now, I can see it every day and it's not sitting in the closet collecting dust anymore. There's just a couple more things to get out of the closet and we (I) will be close to done. Diana's new bed has been ordered by Gramma V so the pressure is really on now. Diana reminded me tonight that we have to bring the changing table up from the garage. You think she's excited? yeah!
I will get a picture up soon. I promise!

3 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

Good job sister! Can't wait to see some progress on Saturday. I hope Uncle Chris approves.

Orshi said...

Can't wait to see the finished room! :) Don't work too hard.

Mama Parker said...

Good job! I love when projects come together! :)