Saturday, December 02, 2006

Back to Reality

Matt's coming home tomorrow. I have mixed feelings. :)

Diana and I have had such a wonderful four days together. We have laughed more than we have ever laughed together. Most of it is because she is 1 1/2 now and she's just at a very fun age and a very fun girl to begin with. Everything is fun with her.

Grand V spent some real good quality time with her as well and they laughed a ton too. Diana and I didn't really go anywhere (except over to a local high school to take some photos this morning). We just stayed around the house and played with her puzzles, her basketball, her books, etc. She laughed at me while I was in the shower this morning. She wasn't quite sure what to think of all that, but she laughed after a while.

I am excited for Matt to come home and see her. It was a rough weekend. Solano lost to Reedley today by six points. We are 4-7 now...Matt hates losing. He thinks that he isn't doing a good job. But, he's a perfectionist and is very hard on himself. Sometimes, I don't think that I am doing a good job being supportive. Especially when I am three hours away. I wish I could be there to help him out. It's hard to do that over the phone.

Maybe we will get our Christmas tree this week. That'll be fun. Then again, Solano has a big game Wednesday and the Showdown this weekend and the week leading up to that is always crazy.

It's been cold here...Anywhere else? It's supposed to be 54 on Thursday. Yikes. I will staying inside that day!

No comments: