Friday, December 08, 2006

O Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas Tree last night – at Raley's.
There's just something completely wrong about this, but Matt assured me that in the future, we will go and chop one down. It's a good thing we are honest people because we could've very easily drove out of the Raley's parking lot after Matt tied the tree to the top of the car. We went back inside though, got some sandwiches and hot chocolate and paid for the tree.
I slowly drove back home in a panic that the tree would fall off during the three minutes that it takes to get from Raley's to home. I suggested that Matt stick his arm out of the window and hold on to it, but he just laughed. I was serious.
It looks good though. It's in Diana's play room. We just moved things around and there it is. She didn't touch it at all so I am hoping that stays true for the next three or four weeks.

Matt's team is playing in the Showdown right now. They were down one at half (20-19)...Snore!!

No comments: