Friday, December 29, 2006

Nearing the end

I haven't been very good about updating this lately. I've been so busy with work (we are down two staffers because they both took nearly two-week vacations) and my side-job (I have two projects in the works right now). I haven't even had time to post photos on the photosite from Matt's games. I have some from the Hartnell game and the Cypress game last night.

What a game that was last night. We won in overtime by 2! It was so exciting. We were down 12 in the first half and 10 in the second. I believe that's what it was. I am bad, I never pay attention to the score. I just know we were losing. The girls played really hard and fought back so well. Matt did a superb coaching job too. He didn't oversub, which he tends to do sometimes. His girls are in great shape and he put the right subs in at the right time! Good job!

I am pretty sure they lost to Ohlone tonight. The score was 52-20 at half. That's a big deficit to have to overcome. The game was over about an hour and a half ago and he still hasn't called. That's usually not a good sign. He probably piled the girls in the vans and drove straight home.

I just found out tonight that I don't have to work New Year's Day. It'll be nice to sit at home and play with Diana and hang out with Matt all day. Then, I have Tuesday off too. Yipee!

No comments: