Friday, December 15, 2006

Wanna hear something gross?

I called someone tonight to do an interview and couldn't control my cough. I was covering up the phone, drinking water while she was talking and trying not to gag. She finally suggested me calling her back this weekend. How horribly embarrasing is that? I went to the bathroom where I coughed for another five minutes. I have never had this bad of a cough. It's a little out of control. I went to the doc on Wednesday and she did a strep test. I didn't hear anything back from the lab so I am assuming I am OK, just whatever is going around is what I have.

On another note, Solano beat Hartnell Wednesday. Yay! 7-9. Matt said that he is very happy with that record.

We are going to have a Xmas card this year. Lots of people are asking and we will get one out soon. The letter is written, sitting on the computer upstairs waiting for changes to be made and for it to be printed out. We have to get together for a family photo too and that seems to be near impossible. Busy time of year.

No comments: