Friday, December 22, 2006

It's beginning to look like Christmas

There is a street by my house that has about 10 houses and all of them have lights! It's so fun to drive by and look. We might take Diana there Sunday night. She has to see all the lights. It's great that it's so close to our street too. That way we don't have to drive all the way over to Candy Cane lane and sit in traffic to see lights.
I was beginning to think that people just don't have time to put lights on their houses, but I guess people wait and turn them on closer to Christmas to save on the PG&E bill. Smart.
Two more days...I am excited. Excited because Diana is getting more practice opening presents. She opened a package from her babysitter, Jill, today. Cute little sweat outfit and some books, of course. Diana was more interested in the box and the paper, but she loves her new book, too. Poor Jill is going to be reading it for days!
I have to work this weekend, but I think it will go by fast.

No comments: