Friday, March 21, 2008

Bras

I put that title up there as a fair warning to anyone who doesn't want to read a post about bras. Don't read any further if this is TMI.
I made a much overdue trip to Victoria's Secret yesterday (I had the day off work) with the simple mission of buying at least three bras. The ones I had were stretched out, uncomfortable and in desperate need of being thrown in the trash. A bad bra throws me off. I am fidgety all day, long for a sports bra and can't wait to get home and get out of it. That's how I have been for a few weeks now.
When a coupon advertisting VS's new Bio Fit bra came in the mail, I took it as a sign. It said that I could go to VS for a free panty and $10 off any bra. Sweet!
Luckily, one of Matt's former players was working there and she's just awesome. She sized me and then had me go into a fitting room and gave me the samples of all seven bras that VS has now. I tried each one on to see which style I liked the best. What an amazing concept, I thought. Trying on a sample before you buy. The whole process was actually kind of fun. Once I got done, I knew which bras I wanted. J-Lo (that was the player's nickname when she played for Matt) then brought me over to the display, got my sizes for me and we headed to the check out counter. I ended up buying the Bio Fit bra and I highly recommend it. It really does feel like it's custom made.
Anyhow, I spent an obscene amount of money at VS, but I plan on having these bras for years. I think that's why VS charges so much money for their bras. They are great quality and you will be able to have them for a while. If that's not the case, I am screwed.
I am extremely comfortable today. I think today will be my most productive day at work in months.
In other news...
Why does everyone, including broadcasters, refer to the NCAA Tournament as March Madness? That's what the uneducated, non-sports fan is supposed to refer to it as. It's not March Madness! Let's call it what it is!

Diana was very upset (OK, I was too) that the Stanford men's game wasn't on TV yesterday when we got home at around 3:30. Some genius decided that it wasn't important I guess. They show every other game but they decide the Stanford game is no good. I know that the Stanford men aren't going to go very far, but at least let me see a game!

Diana's new words of the week: Hello and Hi, Buddy. It's hilarious!

No comments: