Monday, April 21, 2008

A goal

I signed up to run a 5K in Vacaville. It's on May 3, a couple Saturdays from now. My sister is going to run it too though I know she's going to kick my butt. I hope we can run together because that would be fun and I really don't want her to go ahead and run ahead of me and try to beat me. She would, she's in much better shape than I am.
I haven't run on the treadmill in about a week because I was sick for a few days last week and then this weekend. I'm better now and Matt has a home visit tonight (the last one. Yay!) so I don't have an excuse not to run. I have to increase my mileage though because I am used to only running two miles. I have to get up to three over the next couple weeks.
On another note: I got my hair cut and colored this weekend. It makes me look about seven years younger. Seven? Yea, I think it's more than five but less than 10. It's a fun little cut that I am starting to get used to.

1 comment:

Michelle MGD said...

I'll run with you. It is my first race is so long! It will be good practice for pacing myself for the B2B