Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Loving School...and KFC

I remember a time when Diana used to run over to me when I went to pick her up from school. She doesn't really do that anymore.
The other day, she was playing at one of the tables with the rest of her class. They were making pretend food with play-doh. She held her flat piece up to her teacher and said, "monica, tortilla." She knew I was standing there watching her. I'm glad she likes school though...if she didn't life would be so much harder for Matt and me.

On another note: Diana's favorite restaurant is by far KFC. This is the first place that she started going with V a long, long time ago. It's still their place and she went there with Matt a couple weeks ago. We pass by it on our way to work and on our way home everyday and Diana points it out to us: "Hi, K-F-C! Bye, K-F-C!" It's that quick because usually we are driving by it. A couple minutes later, when we are well passed it, she says in a sad, sad voice "Mommy, K-F-C." I always have to tell her, "Not tonight, buddy." She understands.

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

That's cute, she is going to know those three letters real well. It's fun to read about the things she is doing, Cambree does similar stuff and it is so cute sometimes.

Michelle MGD said...

That is like "mommmy, cheesecake."