Saturday, June 06, 2009

Legoland...in photos

As promised, here are (some) photos from the trip. I am going to post all the photos to my SmugMug later tonight. It took me over an hour and a half to go through all these and crop, etc. in Photoshop and now we have two grad parties to go to.

Here are some of my faves:

Diana getting ready to take her first airplane ride:



Diana chowing down on a chocolate covered strawberry at the Badillas house:




Matt showing Diana how awesome water slides are. It didn't work, she wasn't convinced and decided to stick with the kiddie park instead. But this had me in hysterical laughter for days!




Until she got the bravery to ride the roller coaster, this horse ride was her favorite. This was taken at the end of Day One. Can you see how tired my poor daughter is?



And a photo that proves I need to show Matt how to use my camera:




Photos have been posted to my SmugMug, check them out here. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Mama Parker said...

Mmmm...chocolate covered strawberries. What a fun trip!!

Michelle MGD said...

1. I love airplane Diana!
2. Matt went down a water slide in his clothes???
3. Yes, that is D's exhausted face.
4. Zoom, Matt!!!