Thursday, November 12, 2009

General Mills is the devil

Who does General Mills (you know, the cereal company) think they are fooling? They try to tell us parents that by eating Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and their other line of sugary cereals that my kid will be getting a ton of fiber and Vitamin D. Well, they fail to mention the high amounts of sugar in all those cereals. It infuriates me!
Cheerios and Kix are the only cereals my kid eats and she's getting plenty of healthy intake. We give her Special K with strawberries every now and then and Miss D also likes the cereals that Fiber One makes so she's getting all the good taste and fiber she needs.
General Mills isn't going to suck me into their sugary trap!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think the cereal rant officially proves that you need more adult interaction. ;)

Michelle MGD said...

I have stopped buying sugary cereal. It is all that Chris eats but it is just so bad for you! I told him if he wants sugary cereal that he has to go to the store and buy it himself! Only Cheerios in our house!