Thursday, February 21, 2008

Idol, hoops and rain

It's raining here today. I hope it stops because I am supposed to take some pictures of a co-worker's daughter playing soccer this afternoon. I am really looking forward to it because I never get to take pictures of outdoor sports. The clouds would make for some really good lighting, but I can't do the rain because I will have Diana with me.
The University of Tennessee announced this morning that Candace Parker will participate in senior night festivities at the end of the month. As a huge UT fan, I am sad to see her go, but know that great things await her in the future. If she ends up playing for the LA Sparks in the WNBA, there will be plenty of chances to see her play against the Monarchs...that will be a ton of fun!
Once again, American Idol last night was just 'eh.' There were a couple of girls who really came to perform - Asia'h most specifically. But the others were just blah and played it safe. I am still not voting, but hope the right girls stay on for another week.

No comments: