Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday


What a beautiful sun shiny weekend!
Once we got done with the filming on Friday around 5 p.m., Diana, V and I went out to dinner. I couldn't imagine going home and standing on my feet for another 30-45 minutes to make dinner...I had been on my feet all day in heels, running around the building and I just couldn't stand any longer.
I even tried to walk on the treadmill after Diana went to bed and my knees started to swell. I had to stop.
So, I watched TV and waited for the phone call from Matt telling about the game. They won 106-55. Ouch. They have no mercy!
On Saturday I did some shopping at the mall with a friend of mine. I got a ton of new clothes (and all of them were on sale) which I needed desperately.
Sunday was the best though. We all went to the driving range and hit balls. I hit pretty good, considering that I hadn't hit balls in forever. Diana enjoyed being Mommy and Daddy's caddy more than she wanted to hit balls. We brought her clubs and she tried to hit the ball a couple times, but when she missed, she picked the ball up and chucked it out into the open. It was funny...even she laughed at herself.
She was very helpful on the putting green while Matt and I putted. Once the ball stopped rolling toward the hole, she would pick it up and throw it back to us. This saved Matt and I more time and allowed us to practice putting. Unfortunately, more people started coming over to the putting green and Diana wasn't able to be the caddy. But she did a great job and had so much fun. When we got home we played in the backyard for about an hour. I am sure that breathing fresh air was a wonderful thing for her.

I have to give a big shout out to Matt because he bought me these fantastic pair of Carlos Santana shoes that I have been wanting for quite a while. They are my Valentine's gift.
Back to work and school today though and the day is moving along. Two more big games this week, including sophomore night on Wednesday.
Go Falcons!

No comments: