Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break - Day 2



Diana has three weeks off for spring break...yes, three weeks. I have a lot planned, but Day One didn't go so great so there is no photographic evidence that the day even occurred.
Day 2 was better so I took the girls on a picnic at their favorite park and they played after. Amy was not so happy about the leaving part. She loves parks. I am glad the weather has improved so we can go more often.
Diana actually saw a friend from her class at the park and she played with him and his siblings while I followed Amy around and went down the slides with her.
On the way home, Diana saw another one of her friends walking with her mom. Turns out the girl lives right around the corner from us. Because Amy was tired and throwing a tantrum while I was getting her out of the car, I couldn't get the lady's phone number so the girls could get together. Hopefully we see them again. Otherwise, I will go knocking on every door on her street until I find them and force my kid on her. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Michelle MGD said...

Love the picture! Amy is chowing down!