Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break - Day 7

Poor little Amy didn't leave the house on Monday. In fact, the only time she got out of her pajamas was when we took a bath Monday night.

So, by Tuesday mid-morning, while I was baking cookies for Diana's tea party on Wednesday, she was destroying the house. She broke the salt and pepper shakers because she was taking the napkins from the napkin holder. She was taking the DVDs and CDs off the shelf, books were off the shelf...she was crazy. By 10:30 I said OK, we are outta here!

Diana was out with Matt hitting golf balls and having a fun time so I had to get Amy outta the house. I took the cookies out of the oven before they were finished and we packed up the car. I took her the jump house place for an hour because they have an open gym type set up. WHOA! I have never been there except for a party. Amy is not the only one with pent up energy. Kids were running all over the place! There were 8-year-olds in the toddler area (I had to regulate on them) and kids taking Amy's basketball from her...dang, can a baby just get her hoop on, please? Amy lasted an hour and then we left. That was five bucks well spent!

No comments: