Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bummer of a loss

Solano lost tonight. It wasn't close. The team didn't play that great, but they're going to get plenty of time to improve in the next couple weeks because they have a ton of games. Hopefully things get better.

Diana was awesome at the game. She watched the first half with Grand V...I had to work. I went out at halftime and watched the second half with them. She just "cleaned out" my purse while Grand V and I watched the game. She was awesome.

After the game, she practiced her layups and sprints. Grand V walked next to her while they ran in from the 3-point line to the hoop and raised their arms to make a layup. I was cracking up. It was so funny. No, I didn't have the camera. I know, I know. Everytime D ran out to the 3-point line, she crouched down and touched the 3-point line and then pointed at me. Yeah, D, Mommy shot a lot of 3-pointers. :)

I guess when Grand V and Diana arrived at the game, Grand V told Diana, OK, we are at Solano. Diana raised both of her arms in the air as if to signify "3-pointer!" We had been practicing it all day. Hilarious!

No comments: