Friday, November 24, 2006

The countdown to Christmas

Thanksgiving was great!

Matt did a fantastic job and what's more important to me is that he was proud of himself. He cooked an outstanding turkey, turkey breast, purple stuffing (he he), four pies, mashed potatoes, gravy...I am sure I am forgetting something. Everything was great and our guest, Ines, had a great time too. She even entertained Diana while we cleaned up. She had Diana laughing so hard! It was fun to listen in from the kitchen.

Now, the countdown to Christmas begins. I am really excited about this one because I really think Diana is going to get what's going on a little more than last year. I am also excited about giving gifts. I already bought Diana a couple things and Matt knows what he is buying her, but aside from that, we are leaving it up to the family. We don't want to go too overboard and we know that the grandparents and aunts will go crazy! :)

Matt has two games in the next four days (Saturday and Tuesday). I won't be able to go to either (have to work Saturday) and Tuesday it's in Rocklin at 7 p.m. Too late for Diana.

We hope everyone had a safe and healthy Thanksgiving and found their way back home safely from wherever they were.

No comments: