Thursday, November 30, 2006

Went for a Walk today!

I just realized that it's been a while since I posted.
Matt's team won today in the first round of the COS Tournament. It's a big one. We beat Riverside, which we lost to at the Mt. SAC Tourney a couple weeks ago. Matt's team has been playing so well lately. They lost to Sierra the other night, but it was close and the team was actually up 15 at half, or something like that.
Today's win was a good one though. They played at noon today so they have the rest of the day to relax, probably have study hall and go back to the gym to watch some of the games tonight. Matt really likes this tournament because of the night games. They are pretty exciting. I guess to him it's the closest thing to night tennis at the U.S. Open he's going to get! I haven't been to the tournament since I played in college, but he always has some stories to tell and it seems like his teams always play well there.

The team plays LA Valley or Merced tomorrow.

Diana and I are just kickin' back today..it's my day off. It's really nice here today. The sun is out and it's not bitterly cold like it has been. We actually went for a walk up to the store. Haven't done that in a while!

No comments: