Monday, November 06, 2006

Tuesday will go by slow

I am so excited about basketball season. Did I already mention that?
I am glad that there is a lot to do on Tuesday in preparation for the game or else I would go crazy sitting around the house reading "The ABC Book" and "Let's Go To The Doctor" to Diana all day.
I am going to vote in the morning with Diana..our morning walk. She'll take a nap and I will work in the office. Lunch time then picking up and delivering Daddy's suits to Solano. (We are such good girls!)
Then back home for a pregame nap and off to the college for the game. Hopefully there are no outbursts or anything that will throw this perfectly scheduled day off course. Yeah, right, who am I kidding?
Game's at 5 so please everyone think good thoughts. I've got everyone around the office excited for me so that is kinda cool.

I will likely post after the game Tuesday. Hopefully it will be a happy post and not a sad post.

No comments: