Monday, November 13, 2006

What a busy weekend

Whew. I am glad that weekend is over. Basketball went well, the team went 1-2 at the Mt. SAC tournament and played hard in all three games. The outlook is positive.

Entertaining Diana on the way home was a chore. In addition to both of us being tired, she demands that we keep her busy. Unlike at home, she has a hard time entertaining herself while confined to a car seat for nine hours. I was making shadow puppets until the sun went down when I realized that I had to make up a good excuse for the duck to go bye-bye. I said he had to go night night, and Diana got this extremely sad look on her face and these two HUGE tear drops just sat under her eyes. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen. I felt guilty that the duck had to go but glad that I had entertained her for so long. She was so sad!

She eventually fell asleep and went down perfectly when we got home.

Back to work this week and a normal schedule. There are two photos from the tournament this weekend on twopeas...I took a ton and a lot turned out pretty good. I wish the lighting at Solano was as good as the gym at Mt. SAC. I didn't have time to post all to twopeas...but I am working on getting a photo web site started so I can post more.

Matt's next game is Saturday against College of Siskiyous at home.

No comments: