Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Grandparents Day

I just noticed on the calendar the other day that today is Grandparents Day. I am very disappointed in myself that I didn't notice earlier in the week so I could properly prepare myself for this extremely important day, but Diana and I more than made up for it today. I got a ton of my scrapbooking supplies out and we did some crafts...or "craps" as it sounds when Diana says it. Diana made some cards for all the grandparents so they can be expecting them in the mail this week. She did them all by herself...I had absolutely nothing to do with them. I just sat there and watched football while she made them.

2 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

I saw that on the calendar too! I'm sure the grandparents are going to be thrilled!

Amy Collins said...

You know crafts sounds like crap when Bryan says it too...ummmmm. ;) To cute, good for her. We are not on top of things around here.